Work Permits and Visa in the USA | Work Visa US Sponsorship – Apply Now

Work Permits and Visa in the USA | Work Visa US Sponsorship

Now We are here to inform you from various parts of the world that the recruitment is on also you can go on to apply for the temporary visa scheme for poultry workers, Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources. Architecture and Construction.

Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communication. Business and Finance. Education and Training. Government and Public Administration. Health Science. Information Technology.

The USA Government has appointed some reliable job recruitment agencies companies in the USA to handle the undoing requirement. Meaning that; through these organizations or agents, you will apply for any USA job you know to be qualified for.

Those agencies are not to offer you the visa, but to secure your job and provide you with the sponsorship document you need for the visa application. Anyways, the application process is so easy with the help of these agencies. You can always email and call them for further inquiries.

Who is eligible to work in the US?

U.S. citizens and green card holders are eligible to work in the U.S. without needing to apply for work authorization permission.

If a foreign citizen wishes to come to the United States for employment purposes, they must apply for the appropriate visa category and receive sponsorship from an eligible U.S.-based employer.

There are some other categories of individuals who are eligible to work in the U.S. but must apply for a work permit.

These include K-1 Fiancé Visa holders, people with asylum seeker status, people with temporary protected status, F-1 students experiencing financial hardship, as well as some others.

The requirements for each work visa regularly changes and it is important to be aware of the eligibility criteria for each category.

As with all visa categories, there are several stages that you must follow if you wish to be approved for entry to the US and undertake paid employment.

An individual who has been granted permission to work in the United States will receive an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

The EAD resembles a driver’s license and outlines the holder’s restrictions when it comes to working in the U.S.

Permanent residence work visa

Many applicants will choose to apply for a permanent work visa. This means that the holder will be granted a green card to work in the United States.

Becoming a lawful permanent resident of the United States brings with it many rights and freedoms.

A green card lasts for ten years and it is possible to apply for U.S. citizenship after five years as a lawful permanent resident. There are employment-based green cards and family-based green cards.

All the permanent residence work visas are issued in chronological order. When the annual limit for your category is reached, you need to wait until the following year. You can visit the visa bulletin to check your application status anytime once you have submitted your request.

Employment-based green cards

First Preference (EB-1): This green card has been designed for individuals who can demonstrate special abilities in certain disciplines. The standard is quite high for this category of green cards. For example, those who have been awarded Pulitzer or Nobel Peace Prizes or won notable awards in their fields

Second Preference (EB-2): This category is for individuals who hold an advanced degree and can prove exceptional ability. There are three tiers within this category (advanced degree, exceptional ability, and national interest waiver).

Third Preference (EB-3): Skilled workers from outside the US are eligible for this visa category if they have a minimum of two years of experience and a university degree.

Fourth Preference (EB-4): This visa category is for religious workers, special immigrant juveniles, broadcasters, G-4 international organizations, NATO-6 employees and family members, US government international employees, armed forces members, and some other eligible candidates

Fifth Preference (EB-5): This green card is for individuals who intend to invest between $500,000 and $1 million into a business in the United States that will create at least ten new jobs for U.S. citizens or other green cardholders.

How do you apply for a green card?
There is no single application route for a green card, as it depends on the way that you have applied.

In most cases, the employer (also known as the sponsor) completes and files Form I-140 (Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker) approval notice and seeks permission to employ foreign citizens on a permanent basis.

If the petition is approved by USCIS, the individual may apply for their green card by submitting Form I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status).

Following this, you may be asked to attend an appointment to provide your biometric information (facial photograph, fingerprints, and signature).

After this, there may be an immigration interview and you will then receive a decision on your application.

In some instances, you may be allowed to bring your spouse and children with you. After they enter the country, they can apply for a work permit or permanent residence.

Temporary worker visas

For people who wish to work in the U.S. on a short-term basis only, there are a number of nonimmigrant routes available with a temporary work visa.

H-1B Visa (Person in Specialty Occupation): For individuals who hold a higher education degree, and/or individuals with distinguished merit and ability in certain fields

H-1B1 (Free Trade Agreement Professional, Chile, Singapore): For eligible applicants with four years of study in their field of specialization

H-2A (Temporary Agricultural Worker): Designed for applicants to work in the U.S. for the purposes of temporary or seasonal agricultural work. This category is limited to certain countries

H-2B (Temporary Non-Agricultural Worker): For temporary or seasonal non-agricultural work, open to individuals from specific countries

H-3 (Trainee or Special Education Visitor): The purpose of this visa is to allow individuals seeking training (in a field other than graduate medicine or academia) that is unavailable in their home country

I Visa (Representatives of Foreign Media): The temporary work visa for journalists or those in the information or media sector who wish to undertake some temporary assignment in the U.S.

L-1 Visa (Intracompany Transferee): Allows an employee of a multinational company to work in a U.S. branch of that company

P-1 Visa (Individual or Team Athlete or Entertainment Group Member): To allow individuals to compete in competitions at a specific level

P-2 (Artist or Entertainer – Performance): Allows performances under a reciprocal exchange program

P-3 (Artist or Entertainer – Performance, Teaching, or Coaching): Designed for the teaching, performance, or coaching under a culturally unique or traditional ethnic program

R-1 Visa (Temporary Nonimmigrant Religious Workers): Enables foreign nationals to come to the U.S. to work in some religious positions

TN Visa (NAFTA Workers): Enables lawyers, scientists, engineers, and teachers from Canada to live in the U.S. on a temporary basis

O-1 (Persons with extraordinary abilities): For individuals with expert knowledge in the fields of science, business, education, athletics, or art

It should be noted that each category has its own individual eligibility criteria and care should be taken when applying for any visa.

How to work in the USA

It can be difficult to find work in the USA. Because it is the objective of many people around the world, working in America is not possible for everyone.

Not every US company will sponsor a foreign worker. This is due to many factors. It can be expensive for employers to sponsor workers from outside the U.S., as well as time-consuming and involve complex application processes.

Some of the key points to consider when getting a U.S. work visa include:

  • Your nationality: The nationals of certain countries are more likely to receive a US work visa
  • Education level: Depending on your level of educational achievement, you are more likely to be successful with some categories of visa than others
  • Industry: The industry that you currently work in can play a role in whether you are approved for a visa as some industries are more valuable to the US than others
  • Career level: Depending on your type of visa, some visa categories will be more suited to individuals at a higher career level
  • Length of the visa: All visas have an expiry date, so the length of the visa you choose will be an important point to consider. How long do you want to stay in the US?
  • When applying for work in the US, it is more efficient to apply to companies that do sponsor foreign citizens.

In many cases, you will only be able to apply for a visa once you have a formal job offer from a US-based company.