Nigeria Police Force Recruitment | Apply Now – New Latest Update
We all know that Nigeria’s security system is facing a lot of challenges. That is the reason the Nigeria Police Force recruitment board wants to start as soon as possible to start recruiting.
My dear, we want you to know that recruitmentformat.com is one of the best websites that will give you all the information you want when it comes to recruitment and others.
Meanwhile, we want you to know that you are on the right page. Firstly, we want you to know that Nigeria, an African country on the Gulf of Guinea, has many natural landmarks and wildlife reserves.
Protected areas such as Cross River National Park and Yankari National Park have waterfalls, dense rainforest, savanna, and rare primate habitats.
One of the most recognizable sites is Zuma Rock, a 725m-tall monolith outside the capital of Abuja that’s pictured on the national currency. So before we start we hope that you have known that Nigeria is one of the big counties in Africa.
Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment
Without wasting so much of your time. Let’s start right away. You must satisfy the following requirements to become a member of the Nigerian Police Force.
If you don’t meet the below requirements, you won’t stand a chance of being shortlisted.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must include English and Maths
- Must have a National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25
- Not be less than 1.64 metres for females and 1.67 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
- The candidate must not be physically disabled
- The candidate must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Possession of a valid National Driver’s License will be an added advantage
- Must download and fill the guarantor’s form and submit them at the recruitment and screening center
- All applicants must undergo full medical examination before selection
Now that you have seen all the requirements needed for you to apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment. The next thing is to show you LINK where you can apply without any problem.
Please read this information carefully and act accordingly.
- All applications for police recruitment are to be done “Online”.
- An email address is required in order to apply. Please ensure that the email address you use is functional and accessible to you. This email is what you will use to follow up on your recruitment status.
- Applicants must have a National Identification Number NIN
- Visit the Nigerian Police Application website: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the application form. Confirm that all the information you have filled in is correct before submitting the form.
- After this step, an automatic email for confirmation is sent to your email address. Print out this mail and copy out your Registration number and save it in case it is required in the future.
- Carefully study the instructions displayed on the portal, before filling the application form.
- Please ensure that you do not skip any of the important requirements. No requirement is more significant than the other, so ensure that you have all that is needed before applying.
- Submit your application once you are done filling in the correct and appropriate information
- If the submission is successful, you will receive a confirmation message in your email within a few minutes.
Make sure that your email address and phone number are used just once to apply for the police job offer. All double applications will be disqualified.
The Nigerian Police force will only contact you through your email address and a text message to your phone number. Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises.
Make use of our comments box right below if you have any issues while applying for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment. Once we get your message we will get back to you as soon as we get your message.
Good Luck as you apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment.