Are you in search of the steps and procedures on how to Delete an Instagram Account on your own without necessarily running to the computer center or friends for assistance?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to Permanently Delete or even deactivate your account at any point in time.
Meanwhile, Instagram is a photo-sharing and social networking service. Users can take photos or short videos, and share them with their followers. Instagram posts can also be shared on other social networks, such as Facebook, Flickr, and Twitter.
Please Note: Deleting your Instagram account is only an option only for people who are absolutely sure they’re never coming back to Instagram and don’t mind the idea of starting from scratch in the event they do change their minds.
Below, are the steps on how to Delete Instagram Account.
How to Delete Instagram Account
For security reasons, you’ll need to delete your account while signed in to the app or web:
1. Log in to your account on the Instagram website
2. Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page.
3. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
4. Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
5. Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How to Deactivate Instagram Account
1. Log in to instagram.com from a computer. You can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app.
2. Click your profile picture in the top right and click Profile, then click Edit Profile.
3. Scroll down, then click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
4. Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password. The option to disable your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu and entered your password.
5. Click Temporarily Disable Account.
Meanwhile, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while Deleting your Instagram Account and we shall get back to you immediately.
Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.