Are you in search of the steps and procedures on how to Delete a Gmail Account on your own without necessarily running to the computer center or friends for assistance?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to Permanently Delete or even deactivate your account at any point in time.
Meanwhile, Gmail is a free Web-based e-mail service that provides users with a gigabyte of storage for messages and provides the ability to search for specific messages.
The Gmail program also automatically organizes successively related messages into a conversational thread.
Please Note: Deleting your Gmail account is only an option only for people who are absolutely sure they’re never coming back to Gmail and don’t mind the idea of starting from scratch in the event they do change their minds.
Below, are the steps on how to Delete Gmail Account.
How to Delete Gmail Account
1. Sign in to your Gmail account on Google.com
2. Click the grid icon in the upper right-hand corner and select “Account.”
3. Under the “Account preferences” section click “Delete your account or services.”
4. Select “Delete products.”
5. Enter your password.
6. OPTIONAL: Click “Download Data” to save any important information from being permanently erased.
7. Click the trash can icon next to “Gmail.”
8. Enter an alternate email address (cannot be another Gmail address).
9. Click “Send Verification Email.”
10. Open the email from Google you should have received with your alternate email.
11. Follow the deletion link in the message.
12. If prompted, log into the Gmail account you want to delete.
13. Select “Yes, I want to delete (example)@gmail.com.”
14. Click “Delete Gmail.” Then, click “Done.”
Meanwhile, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while Deleting your Gmail Account and we shall get back to you immediately.
Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.