Are you in search of the steps and procedures on how to Delete a Yahoo Mail Account on your own without necessarily running to the computer center or friends for assistance?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to Permanently Delete or even deactivate your account at any point in time.
Meanwhile, YAHOO mail is one of the best platform services available, allowing people to instantaneously communicate for free.
Please Note: Deleting your Yahoo Mail account is only an option only for people who are absolutely sure they’re never coming back to Yahoo Mail and don’t mind the idea of starting from scratch in the event they do change their minds.
Below, are the steps on how to Delete Yahoo Mail Account.
How to Delete Yahoo Mail Account
For security reasons, you’ll need to delete your account while signed in to the app or web:
1. Visit the Yahoo e-mail account termination page. Log in to your Yahoo account.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Delete My Account”
3. A terms and conditions screen will appear, and after you’ve read it, click on “Continue to delete my account. “
4. Yahoo will give you another chance to change your mind. If you want to continue, type your e-mail address and press “Yes, terminate this account.”
5. On the next screen, Yahoo will inform you that your account is deactivated and scheduled for deletion. Click on “Got it” to finish the process.
Here is a SAMPLE on how to write such an email.
Meanwhile, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while Deleting your Yahoo Mail Account and we shall get back to you immediately.
Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.