Are you in search of the steps and procedures on how to Delete Skybet Account on your own without necessarily running to the computer center or friends for assistance?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to Permanently Delete or even deactivate your account at any point in time.
Make your best bet across the world’s most popular leagues, including the Premier League, Champions League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, and many more with Skybet!!!
Please Note: Deleting your Skybet account is only an option only for people who are absolutely sure they’re never coming back to Skybet and don’t mind the idea of starting from scratch in the event they do change their minds.
Below, are the steps on how to Delete Skybet Account.
How to Delete Skybet Account
For security reasons, you’ll need to delete your account while signed in to the app or web:
1. Sign in to your account.
2. Open Settings at the bottom of the menu
3. Tap Account settings
4. Press “Delete account”
5. Choose the reason and confirm your request.
How to Delete Skybet Account by Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding canceling your account and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
Meanwhile, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while Deleting your Skybet Account and we shall get back to you immediately.
Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.