Condolence Messages:- When our friends and family members are passing their times in grief, we can’t help ourselves become compassionate and sympathetic towards them.
Condolence messages are those messages that help us express our sympathy for our loved ones when they are going through difficult times in their life.
Our best collection of condolence messages will help you express your sympathy towards those who just lost a very special person in their life. You can use these condolence messages in condolence cards with flowers.
1. Take my deepest condolence. May God give you stability and bless to cope with this tough time of grief.
2. Extremely saddened to hear about your loss. May God grant you the patience to deal with such difficult times.
3. With heartfelt sympathy, wishing you and your family vigor to face the hard time and strength to come over the grief.
4. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for peace and comfort!
5. I don’t have the words to express exactly what I’d like to say. Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss.
6. Losing a loved one is always tough. All of us at the office are deeply saddened to hear about your loss. Sending you my deepest sympathies.
7. Words wouldn’t be enough to express how sorry we are for your loss. Always remember that you’ll receive our complete support in the future.
8. Please forgive me for my own loss of words to express my sympathy for your loss. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with within the coming days and weeks.
9. Sending you my deepest sympathy for your valuable loss. May God bestow strength upon you to have control over your grief!
10. It is always a tragedy when a loved one passes away. Incredibly heartbroken to hear about your loss. Please accept my deepest condolences.
11. The passing away of your loved one has rattled us to the core. You have my most sincere sympathy at this dark moment of your life.
12. The loss of your loved one must feel as though your world has split down in the middle. Warm thoughts and prayers to you in this dark moment of your life.
13. I honestly cannot picture how mentally crippled you must be feeling at this moment in time. Please accept my most sincere condolences in this dark phase of your life.
14. My heart is heavy with grief at the tragic news of the death of your treasured person. May the Lord grant you the strength needed to overcome this grief.
15. This hard time will move on and; but the beautiful memory you have would remain the same forever. May God bless you with peace of mind and courage of heart!
16. I wish I could express to you all the appropriate words. All I can say is that I am sorry for your loss and that I want you to know that you mean a great deal to me!
17. Very upset at the news of the death of your family member. Sending you love, light, and sincere sympathies to help you get across this tough time in your life.
18. No word holds enough power to ease your heart’s pain. May God bless you to overcome this crucial situation! And don’t think of yourself alone in this journey.
19. We all have gone through this disheartening time in our life. The pain weighs more than anyone can take. But you will have me to share the pain anytime you want.
20. Nothing can be compared with your loss today. I am deeply saddened to hear this but I want you to know that you’re never alone when it comes to carrying the load of grief.
Condolence Messages for the Loss of a Grandma or Grandpa
1. I can only imagine what you must be feeling, Dad. Truly, this is an irreplaceable loss for our family. I hope she’s in a better place now.
2. Having to part ways with you was one of the most painful moments in my life. See you in heaven grandma! I miss you a lot.
3. Dear grandpa, your death has left an irreplaceable void in my heart. I miss our deep conversations and I miss playing chess with you. I hope you are in a better place now. Rest in peace.
4. It breaks my heart to come to terms with your absence in this world, grandpa. It was an honor to have shared some of my years with you. Rest in peace.
5. It’s difficult to believe that you are no more. You have always been my inspiration. It’s an honor to be part of the same family that you are also a part of. RIP!
6. You had your duties done. You kept your promises and led a very honest but elegant life. Your memories will always guide us to the right path. RIP!
7. Your grandmother was an exceptional woman. I still recall those delicious cookies she’d bake for me. I can’t believe she’s no longer here with us. May her departed soul rest in peace.
Condolence Messages for the Loss of a Mother
1. Your Mother was an Angel to all of us. Stay strong; you are in our Prayers.
2. Keep the memory of your Mother alive, and may you find the comfort you need.
3. We are devastated to hear of your Mom’s passing. You are in our prayers, God Bless.
4. May your Mom rest in peace. Please share our sympathies to your entire family.
5. I will never forget your mom’s sweet face and what a fine lady she was! My condolences to you and your family.
6. Your mom was truly an extraordinary woman and was admired by everyone who knew her.
7. My heart hurts even thinking about your mother. Accept my deepest condolence on the departure of your mother.
8. Your mother was one of the kindest women I ever came across. May God give you and your family the strength to deal with this loss.
9. None can replace your mother’s place in your heart, pray to God for her better days in heaven. Sending my condolences.
10. May time heal the sadness that you feel with the loss of your Mother. During these tough times, know that you are in our thoughts and prayer.
11. The loss of your incredible mother has saddened us. You remain in our thoughts and prayers. We love you all SO much!!
12. Please accept our genuine condolences in this difficult time for you and your family. The loss of a Mother is a significant loss. We share your pain and are here for you.
Condolence Messages for the Loss of a Father
1. May his memory be eternal. Your Dad truly loved his family.
2. Your Dad was such a nice man. It saddened us when we heard he passed on. Rest in Heaven.
3. We are profoundly saddened by the loss of your father. You will be in our prayers.
4. The news of your father’s death shook me to the core. Sending my sincere sympathies to you and your family.
5. The loss of a father cannot be expressed in words but I hope you overcome the void. Please accept my condolence.
6. Your Dad brought much joy to all his Golf buddies. As you grieve, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
7. I am genuinely sorry for your loss. No condolence message can express how much your Dad meant to me and how sad I am about your loss.
8. Your Dad was respected by all the people that worked for him. He was a true leader, and we will miss him. Condolences from everyone at the plant.
9. I was shocked by the news that your Dad has passed. He was a great guy and will be missed by all of us. We are praying for your entire family.
10. Your dad was a kind man and a true gentleman, he always put others before himself. He will undoubtedly be missed.
11. My sincere condolences. Your father was a remarkable friend, and his passing was tragic. We will be praying for your family.
12. Sudden departure of your father is making my heart cry. Sending my heartfelt sympathies. May Lord give you all the strength to bear this tough time.
Condolence Messages for the Loss of a Friend
1. May his/her soul rest in peace! Though today is a crucial day to see beyond your grief; but cherishing the old memories will heal your heart.
2. True friendship never ends. Your friendship is for eternity and will go on as long you are alive. May God give you strength and comfort!
3. Sending my deepest sympathy for losing your best friend. Hope you would overcome the situation soon and move on in your life.
4. Take my heartiest condolence on such a loss of a lovely person. I can understand how you’re feeling now. May God bestow peace and strength during this crucial time!
5. Though sympathy can’t get your friend back, it’s the reality of life. May God give you the courage to accept it and ease your pain!
6. We’re so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. During this hard time, wishing strength to deal with the situation and bright aspiration for the day ahead.
7. I wish I could do more than give you my sympathy. Please let me know how I can help. Know that I am here if you need anything and I love you!
8. Emotions can become overwhelming at times like these. If yours ever start getting the best of you, let me help you through them. There’s no reason for you to face a challenge like this alone.
9. You have been a great friend of mine. Today’s loss is just as much mine as yours. May she rest in peace in the most peaceful place in this universe.
10. I know you are in no mood for reading all these words of sympathy. But just know that you have a friend who is equally saddened by the loss.
11. She was more than a mother of a friend of mine. To me, she was just like my own mother. Her death is a loss for both of us. May she rest in peace.
12. It’s hard for me to imagine the pain you are going through. Just know that I’m always here if you ever need a shoulder to cry and a friend to trust.
Condolence Messages for the Loss of a Sister
1. Your sister was such an amazing soul and had such a positive spirit! Praying for the serenity and comfort at this tough time of your life.
2. As I hear of your loss, I’m reminded to be grateful for the time I have had with my own sister. My condolences for your loss.
3. Listening about your sister makes me so sad. Praying for your sister, mate. May God bless you with the strength to deal with this tough time.
4. Death holds no power over anyone, I wish God bless your sister with the greenest valley of paradise. Accept my condolence.
5. I’m so sorry to hear you lost your sister. I’m grateful I had the chance to meet her. She will be dearly missed.
6. Even though I never met your sister, I felt as though I knew her through all the wonderful things you told me about her.
7. I never would have felt ready to say goodbye to someone as special as your sister, but this timing feels especially tough. Wishing your family comfort and strength for the days and weeks ahead.
Condolence Messages for the Loss of a Brother
1. I feel so grateful to have known your brother and will remember him always, and often.
2. I’m heartbroken to hear about the loss of your brother. Even though I never met him, I know how much he meant to you.
3. Words, no matter how kind, can’t mend your heartache. However, those who care for you wish you comfort and peace of mind.
4. I cannot express in words the sorrow that I am feeling after listening about your brother. Please accept my condolences.
5. I am totally speechless and still in denial about the news of your brother. What an amazing person he was! May God help you to deal with this loss.
6. I am extremely sorry to hear about the demise of your brother. May God give your family courage and patience. May he rest in peace.
7. The news of your brother’s sudden death has totally shaken me. May he get to experience all the good things he deserves on heaven.
8. Your brother had such a positive impact on so many lives. I’m happy he was a part of my life for so many years. He will always live long in my memory.
Condolence Messages for the Loss of a Husband
1. Be gentle with yourself, and take all the time you need to heal. Remember, you’re not alone.
2. My heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your husband. His memory will not be forgotten.
3. Nothing compares to the love of a spouse. I want you to know that I am thinking about you and I’m here for you always.
4. The sadness I am feeling to hear about the death of your husband is cannot be expressed in words, dear. Sorry for the loss.
5. Someone who shared so much of life with you will forever be a part of you. Keeping you in my prayers as you remember your husband.
6. Words cannot describe who your husband truly was and so words also cannot describe the loss we are all feeling now.
Sending you my heartfelt and sincere condolence on the loss of your husband. Be brave to deal with this obstacle. Love you so much.
7. My deepest sympathy for you and the family on the loss of your husband. May he shines bright in heaven.
8. You and your whole family are in my thoughts and prayers after listening to the loss of your husband. May God help you to endure this pain.
9. You’ve got so much on your mind and on your heart right now. We hope it will make one less worry to know that we’ll be taking care of yard work for you for as long as you need.
Condolence Messages for the Loss of a Wife
1. The love and joy your kindhearted wife brought to the world will never be forgotten.
2. What the two of you shared was truly something special. You loved each other so well.
3. No one can ever replace the amazing person your wife was. My thoughts are with you during this time.
4. Look up in the sky and the brightest star would be your wife looking out for you. My heartfelt condolence to you.
5. May the sorrow soon lightens up your heart with the good vibes and blessings surrounding you. May your wife rest in peace.
6. You have to be very strong to deal with this difficult time. May God give you the strength to overcome this loss.
7. The love your wife had for you is something that can never be taken away. Hold on to that and know that she is with you always.
8. When someone as special as your wife lives the way she did, her legacy is sure to live on through the many lives she touched.
9. We will never forget what a wonderful lady your wife was. May Almighty grant her heaven and makes you strong to deal with this loss.
10. Thinking of you and your family with love and wanting to help out in any way I can. I’ll call to see when would be a good night to bring over dinner.
Condolence Messages for Colleague or Coworker
1. We’re so sorry to hear of your prime loss. He/she was a wonderful coworker. We enjoyed so much working with him/her and will miss him/her always.
2. Our heartiest sympathies are with his/her family. Always remember that you’re in our every prayer and everyday thoughts.
3. We’re at dismay on hearing the news of losing one of our favorite colleagues. He/she was the pride of our company and always will be.
4. The pain of losing a co-worker like him/her is profound; we’ve got the deepest sympathy for his/her family and friends. May God give them the strength to move on in life!
5. A good colleague like him/her is quite hard to find. May God bless his soul with peace and his family with strength to face the tough days ahead!
6. It is a matter of great mourns for us to lose such a nice person like him/her suddenly. Hope his family finds a way to face this sad time.
7. The tragic news has reached my ears and I was left speechless. Sending you warm thoughts and prayers to help you pass this tough time in your life.
8. I was deeply moved upon hearing about the imminent death of your loved one. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.
9. The death of a family member is terribly painful. I don’t really have the right words to comfort you, partner. But, hey if you need anything, I’m there for you.
10. The unthinkable event has come to transpire and has left us all deeply emotionally wounded. Warm thoughts and prayers for you and your family. May your dear one rest in peace.